Saturday, July 17, 2010

Arkansas

I think I'm going to post every other day or so instead of every day. For one thing, I don't want to put you through boring, forced writing. For another, there's some family & friend drama going on that has left me a bit drained.

My current word count is 28,008.

I like Palladio.

The swing dance last night, by the way, was the most fun of the ones I've been to, despite the underlying drama that left me so distracted I probably scared away a number of guys by brooding in the corner. I learned some new steps and such and most of the guys I danced with were fun, talented dancers. I like the faster, more energetic dances best. The music was all played on records that night.

Speaking of dancing, the Virginia Reel is so much fun. I learnt it last month. I recommend learning it if you ever have a chance.

This post, by the way, has nothing to do with Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment