Wednesday, June 30, 2010

White and Sparkly

I edited my last post about twenty times, so hopefully you didn't read it before I finished. ;)

I stayed up until 2 AM last night since I wasn't sleepy. After I wrote the random fact post, I went in the kitchen, ate a few spoonfuls of whipped cream since I couldn't find anything to put it on, and read a chapter of Hero, Second Class (a fantastic fantasy spoof by Mitchell Bonds). I set my alarm for 9 AM so I'd start getting back on a decent schedule, but it went off around 6:34 for some reason. I neglected to reset it, went back to sleep, and woke up between 11 and noon. Oops. It turned out to be a good thing since I'd forgotten that my last driver's ed driving session was today and it might not have gone very well if I fell asleep at the wheel. As it was, I managed to successfully parallel park. I'm going to Colorado in August and plan to get my driver's license and a job when I return, so I hope I succeed at it during the actual test.

Some people have too much time on their hands. Proof:



Not that I'm pointing fingers. You know you're a geek when...you go through all 94 pages of a message board thread in which people speculate and debate on the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator personalities of fictional characters. Oh yes. And I love White and Nerdy.

I hear the new Twilight movie came out at midnight. I have two things to share with you.

1.


2.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment