Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Facts o' Random

It's time for another late-night post, because I'm up and I feel like it. Well, not that late (especially compared to last summer when I stayed up until 3 and 4 AM more than once working on a novel).

A bit of randomness does everyone good. So here we go.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle.

When I was a kid, I read The Phantom Tollbooth eleven times.

When I was a kid, Newsboys and d.c. Talk were the coolest ever. Oh wait...they still are (but not Taitboys).

When I was a kid, I watched The Fellowship of the Ring several times a week. My best friend and I could quote the dialogue in its entirety.

When I was a kid, I daydreamed about having a robot German shepherd.

When I was a kid, I read The Lord of the Rings four times.

When I was a kid, I started writing a novel that ended up being over 70,000 words long (but I never finished it).

When I was a kid, I wrote a poem for my favorite dental hygienist. He framed it and put it in his office.

When I was a kid, I thought I was older than I think I am now.

Armadillos are small placental mammals, known for having a leathery armor shell.

2 comments:

  1. OK. I have officially decided that you and I would have gotten along famously as kids. Too bad we didn't know each other until we were like 15.

    ReplyDelete